is looking for
Orange Architects is a multidisciplinary and internationally operating design firm located in the centre of Rotterdam. As architects, we transform an appealing concept into a feasible plan. With an extensive portfolio and diverse team, we use our knowledge and experience throughout the entire process up to the final realization of a project. To support our project team(s) we’re looking for an intern to join our firm.
Want to learn about different aspects of the design process and develop your skills further as an (aspiring) architect? You’re the intern we’re looking for!
We’re looking for an Intern with the following profile:
- You’re an architectural student or recent graduate;
- You’re passionate about architecture, a team player, ambitious and curious;
- You’re experienced with ARCHICAD;
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign;
- You’re experienced and have affinity with model making;
- Some experience with 3D printing is a plus;
- You’re fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- You’re available for 6 months;
- You’re eligible for a working permit for internships in The Netherlands (if non-EU resident).
What you’ll be doing as an Intern?
You’ll work on different projects and in different stages of the design process. You’ll model in ARCHICAD, make presentational drawings, physical models and support your team wherever needed.
What we offer:
- Various Dutch and international projects to work on;
- Experience with ARCHICAD, fixed protocols and a structured workflow;
- Ambitious colleagues and healthy work culture;
- An inspiring office in the centre of Rotterdam;
- Room for innovation and professional development;
- An internship for 5 days a week, in accordance with the CAO for architectural agencies.
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Please send a PDF (max, 15 mb) with the following information:
- Portfolio with relevant projects/work experience;
Applications can be sent to email@example.com, mentioning ‘Intern vacancy 2022’.